Artist Tax Info

Artist  tax  info

For artists who chose to live in and/or work in an A&E district like Berlin, there are tax benefits available on income made from producing and selling work. (Of course, there's a lot of fine print to read and we suggest a conversation with an accountant.)
Here is the information you'll need and links to the tax forms.

Form 502

This form is for Maryland residents.

Form 505 

This form is for non-Maryland residents.

Form 502AE

This form is for income subtraction.